Sunday, April 16, 2017

Shave of the Day - 4/16




Dove Men Face Wash
VDH Luxury
Bunny B-400 Cashmere
Gem 1902 Lather Catcher (first shave)
CVS SE
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayer's Lemon WH
Barbasol AS

This is the first shave for me with the Gem 1902 Lather Catcher.

The VDH Luxury Shaving Soap face-lathered well with my Bunny B-400 Cashmere synthetic brush. I did two passes the Gem 1902 Lather Catcher razor and CVS SE blade, and I ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with Thayer's Lemon WH and then Barbasol AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

The razor is very light and easy to get the correct angle. I did an entire pass before rinsing the blade. I did the second pass and rinsed the blade at the end. I could not have imagined a nicer shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment