Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Shave of the Day - 6/29


Today, I am breaking my shaving fast. I was sicker than a dog. Yesterday, I got to feeling pretty good, but still pretty weak. I lost about 10 pounds. I wish I could keep it off. So, today I took off a three day growth.

Dove Men Face Wash
TSD Iced Lime
Jayaruh #81
Gillette Red Tip
Personna Super
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Pinaud Clubman

The TSD Iced Lime Shaving Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #81 Synthetic brush. One pass and touch ups on my necw with the Gillette Red Tip razor with a Personna Super Stainless blade was all it took to give me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Pinaud Clubman After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment