Friday, June 17, 2016

Shave of the Day - 6/17


Dove Men Face Wash
TOBS Grapefruit
Jayaruh #61
Schick M Adjustable
Schick Injector Twin
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Mennen Skin Bracer

My son sent me an RTIC tumbler for Fathers Day, so it took away the inconvenience excuse for an ice water shave. So, last night, I filled the tumbler with ice and set it by the sink for this morning's shave. The TOBS Grapefruit Shaving Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #61 Synthetic brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick M Adjustable razor with a Schick Stainless Twin Injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After an ice water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Mennen Skin Bracer After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment