Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Bumblebee Brush is Complete

This brush was just finished. It was Dzia Dzia 's idea (he is a TSD friend). I made a beehive brush earlier this year and he saw it. His idea was to finish it with a bumblebee theme. So, I made the handle and sent it to him. He is responsible for the finish. It turned out pretty nice. He even put a little bee on it. Today, it arrived in the mail, and I set the knot with silicone. It is all done now.







The following pictures were taken today with my new digital camera. I am learning its limitations: not fully satisfied with it. My wife's camera takes higher quality pictures.






Update: September 21, 2016

I was in a fabric store today and found a bee button and thought of this brush. I bought it and brought it home where I inlaid it into the brush.




No comments:

Post a Comment