Thursday, July 3, 2014

Shave of the Day - 7/3

Noxzema Classic Clean
Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap
VDH Natural Boar
J.M. Schmid & Son 6/8 straight (first time)
Schick M Adjustable
Schick Injector Stainless Blade
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Mennen SB AS

The VDH Luxury Shave soap face lathered well with VDH Natural Boar brush as cheap soap month continues. Today, I used my new vintage J.M. Schmid straight razor for the first time. I was going to just do my right cheek, but that went so well that I switched hands and did my left cheek as well. I finished off with my Schick M Adjustable and Schick stainless blade. After a second pass, I had achieved my close, comfortable shave. A cold water rinse, followed by Thayers cucumber WH  and Mennen Skin Bracer after shave left me clean, smooth, and refreshed... Since my strop won't arrive until Saturday, I will wait until then to revisit the J.M. Schmid.


No comments:

Post a Comment