Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cheap Soap Month: Shave of the Day - 7/1

During the Month of July, I will be using my "cheap soaps and creams." Cheap is defined by soaps and creams $10 and under. I have ten of them, so I will get a chance to use each three times during the month. Daily, I will be rotating through three after shaves. After ten days, I will change razor and brush.



Noxzema Classic Clean
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
VDH Natural Boar (first shave)
Schick M Adjustable
Schick Injector Stainless Blade
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

Cheap soap month starts out with Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap. I got an acceptable bowl lather with my VDH Nartural Boar brush. Two passes and touch ups with my Schick M Adjustable and Schick blade left me with a close, comfortable shave. After my cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Pinaud Clubman after shave. Thus starts Cheap Soap Month and No Buy July.

No comments:

Post a Comment