Monday, July 14, 2014

Shave of the Day - 7/14

Noxzema Classic Clean
Van Der Hagen Deluxe Shave Soap
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
MicroTouch One (first shave)
Astra Superior Platinum
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

This was my first shave after being home from the hospital. It was also my first shave with the MTO. Continuing Cheap Soap Week, I am back to the VDH Deluxe. The Frank Shaving Finest badger did a great job face-lathering the VDH Deluxe. I did two passes and touchups with the MicroTouch One and Astra SP blade for a close, comfortable shave. After the cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...


I was in the hospital July 11-13, so my shaves were not as normal, but I was able to shave every day. 

Noxzema Classic Clean
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
VDH Natural Boar
Schick M Adjustable
Schick Injector Stainless Blade
Hospital shave/ no WH or AS



No comments:

Post a Comment