Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shave of the Day - 7/2

Noxzema Classic Clean
Van Der Hagen Deluxe Shave Soap
VDH Natural Boar
Schick M Adjustable
Schick Injector Stainless Blade
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

Cheap Soap Month continues with Van Der Hagen Deluxe Shave Soap. It was a great face lather using my VDH Natural Boar brush that I had face lifted. For a cheap brush, it did a marvelous job. I did just two passes with my Schick M Adjustable with Schick stainless blade and ended with a clean, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed... I am also stoked because my new J.M. Schmidt straight razor is scheduled for delivery today. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment