Monday, January 14, 2019

Shave of the Day - 1/14

Cold Water Wash
C.O. Bigelow
Jayaruh #327
Enders Speed Razor
Ted Pella Personna 
J.A. Henckels Rapide
CVS CS SE
CWR
Osage Rub

Last night I decided to change today's line up a bit  I loaded my Enders Speed Razor with a Ted Pella Peronna injector blade and backed it up with an Enders blade that I had dulled the edge on. I intended to try it out on just one cheek.

My prep was just a cold water rinse. The C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream face lathered well with the Jayaruh #327 brush. I ended up doing the whole first pass with the Enders. It was very smooth and efficient. Excellent results. Next,  I did the second and final pass with the Henckels razor with a CVS CS SE blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment