Saturday, September 8, 2018

Shave of the Day - 9/8


Cold Water Wash
Mitchell's Wool Fat
The Brush B-3 by Tom, Badger 
Lee Mfg. 5/8
CWR
Pinaud Clubman Vanilla

My prep was just a cold water rinse. The Mitchell's Wool Fat Shave Soap face lathered well with The Brush B-3 by Tom. I did two passes with the Lee Mfg. 5/8 Razor and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Pinaud Clubman Vanilla AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

I video recorded this shave. Check it out below.


2 comments:

  1. Great shave! You make it look so easy! I've got to venture off into the straight razors some day.

    BTW, love you post and videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is much easier now. It is not rocket science. Gents shaved with straights for hundreds of years.

      Delete