Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Shave of the Day - 11/29


Proraso Pre Shave
Williams
Jayaruh #30
Gillette Super 84
Gillette Silver Blue
CWR
Thayer's Lemon WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

I started off with Proraso Pre Shave. The Williams Mug Shaving Soap face-lathered well with the Jayaruh #30 silvertip badger brush. I did two passes with the Gillette Super 84 Razor with a Gillette Silver Blue blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayer's Lemon WH and then Pinaud Clubman AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

2 comments:

  1. Nice but I must say I prefer using electic shavers. They dont irritate my skin so much. you can find my top 5 Here and a top 5 for people with a sensitive skin Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shaved with a Norelco when I was a Freshman in college back in 1970. It just did not do it well for me. I only used it less than a year and went back to wet shaving. I prefer wet shaving to this day.

      Delete