Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Razor Collection

Today, I got out all my razors (except for straights) and did an inventory. Here is the result of that activity.


These are my Enders razors. Nothing special. Two are in pretty good shape. The top one came in a lot that I got. It is pretty rough. They shave great with the Enders blades, but they are hard to find and expensive when you do. @carbidemike was making some before he got sick. If he ever recovers enough, maybe we can get some.


I have four AutoStrops, but I have no strop. I love the looks of these things. They shave great, too. The third one from the left, I will keep, but the others may end up in other homes.


 Here are my Gem/Ever Readys. I just have a few duplicates with these, so most of these are safe. All great shavers except you gotta watch out for that ER24. It's a beast.


Here are my injectors. I am a little heavy on the Es and Gs. I also have one Pal, one Gillette Twinjector, and the world famous Bunny V3.


These are my open comb razors. I got my double ring, single ring, and several old types. Then I have three New Standards, a Goodwill, and several NEWs. One of the coolest razors I have is the Sheraton. What a shaver it is!


Here are my techs. I have the fat handle tech (pre war), black handle, two ball end (nickel and gold), and two travel techs.


 Here are my super speeds. I have three Rockets. I have my birth year (46-47), a 48-49, black tip, blue tip, silver tip, red tip, and how did I get 5 black handle SSs. Also in the bunch is my 46-47 Aristocrat and my President.


Here are my adjustables. I have the fatboy, two slims, a Super 84, and a Black Beauty, Super 109. The middle razor, slim, will be going to a new home.


Here are my two Schick TTO DE razors, Kronas. They are mild but effective shavers.


Here are my Knack and two cartridge razors. The Atra is a great razor. The Track II is a clone. The two blade cartridges are acceptable for me.


I have two Ewin Jaggers, one chrome and one ebony. Next is my Scotch & Stowe fatty, Utopia, and last is my Parker 60R. I got the Parker when I got back into wet shaving. It has an alignment issue, so I don't use it. I keep it for sentimental reasons.


The Ming Shi is a nice adjustable at a reasonable price. Then is the Rockwell 6C, a quality adjustable. Next is my PAA Slant, followed by the Maggard slant with a fatty handle. Both are very good slants.

Left to right: Peregrin DE, Acevivi dual comb, Dorco DE plastic, two Chinese 3 piece razors, and a four piece German travel razor.

 Lastly is my Probak DE.


No comments:

Post a Comment