Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Two New NEWs

While searching for an Enders Speed Razor on eBay, I ran across this. It was an Enders SR box that contained two Gillette NEW LC razors. They looked pretty rough, but they usually clean up pretty well. The ball end handle was broken, and I could not tell if it was split from the pictures, but I knew if it was I could make a wooden handle for it.


The razor came in today, so now I have an Enders Speed Razor box. I also got two Gillette NEWs with it.




I soaked the parts in hot water and Dawn and cleaned them with a tooth brush.




One of the razors had a blade in it. When I took it out, it turned out to be two blades stuck together. They are H3 (1962) Super Blue Blades.


After the clean up, I took some Brasso to the razor parts. They ended up looking pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment