Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Defunking the WD High Mountain Badger

Although it did not have a bad smell, I went ahead and followed the directions for defunking this new HMB knot. Larry sends a packet of Oxi Clean Stain Remover along with directions.


I dissolved the Oxi Clean in warm water and began the first soak.


After a couple of minutes, I rinsed the knot and began the second soak.


After the second soak, I rinsed it and began the third soak.


After the third soak, I rinsed and began the last soak.


After the last soak, I rinsed and then gave it a shampoo with some C.O. Bigelow Hair & Body Wash. I let it sit a couple of minutes before the final rinse.


After the final rinse, I towel dried the knot and set it aside to dry. It looks like it is going to bloom nicely.




No comments:

Post a Comment