Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Bunny Comb Change

I have shaved with The Bunny three times using the MILD comb. I decided that I should at least give the NOTSO comb a try. Changing out combs is a no-brainer. You simply unscrew the thumb screw, and the comb comes off easily.


After removing the comb, I noticed that there was some residue build up on the handle, so I got out my just-for-razors toothbrush. It cleaned up easily with a little water and gentle brushing.


Here it is with the residue all gone.


I put the NOTSO comb on and put the screw back in. It is ready for a new shave. That will come in the morning. I must remember to go slow and be cautious.


Now it is ready to shave. I made this razor stand for The Bunny. The original stand did not make the trip, but it will be coming later this week and will be reunited with The Bunny.




No comments:

Post a Comment