Friday, March 25, 2016

New Trade in the Works

I was contacted by Martin in Berlin, Germany, today with a proposal. He saw a picture of a brush I am working on and wanted to know if I was up for a trade. He knew that I had the Gillette Goodwill razor on my wish list, and he offered a fine French version of the Goodwill razor. This razor is a long comb razor with the ball end handle.





The brush on the right is the brush he wants. It is made of birdseye maple and has the Maggard 24mm synthetic knot. I am finishing it up this weekend. There is no postal holiday, so it will go out Monday.


I finished the JR#58.



Update: March 28

The package is in the mail.

Update: April 6, 2016

The Goodwill razor arrived today. Included in the package were 4 chocolates and a tube of Speick Shave Cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment