Monday, March 28, 2016

March PIF

The Bottom-Dial Toggle Executive PIF


March is PIF month at The Shave Den. I have been wanting to do this pif for a while. For this PIF I wrote:

The mythical Bottom-Dial Toggle Executive is the Bigfoot or Sasquatch of the wet-shaving world. It is so rare that I made it up myself. So, if you win this pif, I will include a picture of it for you.


In the PIF were a user grade MMOC, an Ever-Ready 1912, my home made scuttle, and an assortment of shaving cream samples.



 To enter, one had to provide a photo of Bigfoot or Sasquatch or something similar and say, "I'm in."


I made a collage of the photos.



I finished up the PIF on Monday, March 28. I got the package ready to go. There was a last place winner also who got an assortment of ten DE blades.


No comments:

Post a Comment