Friday, March 25, 2016

Shave of the Day - 3/25 - The Bunny


TESC Pre-Shave Oil 
Speick Shave Cream
Jayaruh #51 synthetic
The Bunny V3
Schick Injector
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Rose Petal WH
Speick After Shave

The Bunny has landed, and this is our first shave together. Starting out with the mild with a Schick blade. 

The Speick Shave Cream face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #51 synthetic brush. Two passes with The Bunny V3 injector razor and a Schick Injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with Thayers Rose Petal WH and then Speick After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

The mild comb seemed to be just right. After reading all the reviews, I got the angle right off the bat. The handle is of excellent design. I had no slippage issues, and the length of the handle and shape of the end made holding it on the end very intuitive. I actually had my first shave with The Bunny in my dreams last night. Very funny. It also was an excellent shave. That was shave number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment