Monday, October 23, 2017

Shave of the Day - 10/23


Cremo Cooling Shave Cream
Jayaruh #229
Probak
Gillette Silver Blue
CWR
Thayer's Lemon WH
Pinaud Clubman

 I skipped the Proraso Pre-Shave today. I started by just wetting my face with cold water. I used a small dollop of Cremo and attempted to face-lather with the Jayaruh #229 synthetic brush. It does not foam. I did work up what looked like the beginning of a lather, but it disappeared quickly. I was able to continue with just cold water though. I did two passes with the Probak razor and Gillette Silver Blue blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayer's Lemon WH and then Pinaud Clubman AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

So, I will keep the Cremo and use it in my Menthol Monday rotation. It wasn't too bad. This tube should last me years considering it will be used only once a month at most.

No comments:

Post a Comment