Friday, October 27, 2017

Jayaruh #236 Begins and Ends

This one is a remake of JR#156. The owner's dog got hold of it and chewed it up. He harvested the 30mm Tuxedo knot, cleaned the brush up, and put a new knot in it. He is sending me the old knot to go in this handle. He really liked the way it felt in his hand.







So, today was a beautiful day, and I set up my lathe to make #236. Here's what I was able to accomplish while I am waiting on the Tuxedo knot to arrive.










Update: November 6, 2017

I have the handle finished and ready for the knot. It should be here by weeks end, maybe.



The Knot arrives: November 13, 2017


Included in the package was a Pacific TTO razor from Dollar Tree.

The knot was a perfect fit.






2 comments:

  1. And boy did he do some fast running away and trying to hide when I kinda blew my top, but I never touched him..........

    ReplyDelete