Thursday, December 1, 2016

Shave of the Day - 12/1



Dove Men Face Wash
Arko Shaving Stick
Jayaruh #61
Gillette Single Ring
Personna Super
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Pinaud Clubman

I am doing DE shaves with my Gillette razors during DEcember. I have 24 of them.

I haven't used a boar brush in a long time, so I was very pleased with the performance of the Omega Pro 48 knot in my JR#61 handle. The Arko Shaving Stick face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #61 boar brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette Single Ring with a Personna Super blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. I got a very close shave riding the cap with the Gillette Single Ring. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Pinaud Clubman After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment