This project is inspired by a razor holder I made back in August 2016.
|Original seven-razor stand #1.|
I had some cedar that was lying around doing nothing, and I have been working on this seven razor stand in my mind for quite a while. I decided to go ahead and cut out the pieces. There are six pieces in all. When I drilled the holes, I made them too small, so I had to go back and re-bore them so that they would accommodate most of my razor handles.
|Pieces dry fitted together.|
|Pieces sanded and glued together with holes enlarged.|
|First coat of polycrylic and hung up to dry.|
|This is the line-up for the third week of December.|
|Stand #1 in back, stand #2 in front.|