Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Shave of the Day - 11/8



Dove Men Face Wash
TABAC Shaving Cream
Jayaruh #62 Synthetic
Gillette Atra X4 (first shave)
Dorco Comfort Thin II (first shave)
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

I'm going to try out my "new" Atra razor for the next week. I haven't shaved with any cartridge razor in about 4 years. This one dates back to the year my second son was born (1977).

The TABAC Shaving Cream face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #62 Synthetic brush. I was pleasantly surprised at the shave today. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette Atra with a Dorco Comfort Thin II blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. I like that the cartridge is designed to give lots of flow through. It was very easily rinsed between passes with no clogging. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Aqua Velva Ice Blue After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment