Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Shave of the Day - 4/1

 

Dove Men Face Wash
TOBS Lavender 
Jayaruh #4 HMB (first shave)
Gillette Fatboy F2
Sputnik Stainless (first shave)
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
Pinaud Vegetal

My Dad would have been 101 today if he were still with us. This shave is dedicated to his memory. It is the beginning of my Adjustable Month. I have three, and each will get 10 days to shine.

The TOBS Lavender Shaving Cream face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #4 HMB Brush. Two passes with my Gillette Fatboy razor and a Sputnik Stainless blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Lemon WH and then Pinaud Vegetal after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

PS The Sputnik Stainless blade was superb. I was amazed at how smooth it was, and it got almost everyting on one pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment