Friday, October 24, 2014

Shave of the Day - 10/24

Cold Water Shave

Noxema Classic Clean
TOBS Grapefruit Shaving Cream
Vie-Long 12704 Horse Hair Brush
Merkur 15c Open Comb
Personna Stainless Comfort Coated
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Rose Petal WH
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

This is my third day with some new shaving stuff. The Taylor of Old Bond Street Grapefruit face-lathered well with my new Vie-Long horse hair brush. It is still a little skritchy and smells like a horse's rear, but I can tell that it is fading. The Merkur 15c open comb razor performed flawlessly with the Personna Stainless Steel blade. After a cold water rinse and the Asma alum block, I finished off with Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel and then Pinaud Clubman after shave. It all ended with a close comfortable shave, and I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment