Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

For my birthday, I used some birthday money and ordered three items I have been wanting for a while. I am about to run out of my Taylor of old Bond Street Lavender Shaving Cream, so I am replacing it with TOBS Grapefruit SC. I am anticipating the wonderful citrusy scent.


Next is the Merkur 15C open comb razor. It is a mild open comb razor that weigh in at about 2.5 ounces. The three inch handle should be interchangeable with some of my other 3 piece razors, or not. It is a German made razor of high quality.


Then, I am getting a Vie-Long horse hair brush. I have been wanting to try a good horse hair brush for a long time. I did get a Turkish #6 horse hair, but that is a very low cost brush. It is a good one, but not very dense. This brush is set in an acrylic handle.


arrived 10/21
arrived 10/21
arrived 10/21
arrived 10/21
arrived 10/21



No comments:

Post a Comment