Thursday, October 30, 2014

Proposed Trade: It's a go.

I am in negotiations with a gentleman on TSD for a Schick Krona razor. He looked at my list of stuff and liked my Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap. We went back and forth, but I have decided that maybe it is a good trade. I have asked for photos of said razor. I can always get more soap.

October 31 Update:
The trade is on. He had two that I could choose from and I chose the one that was the older. It says Schick Krona on the top. I successfully removed the MFW from the bowl, wrapped it in waxed paper, sealed it in a plastic bag, and packed it for shipping. I will be shipping it out today, and he said he will be shipping the razor today. (shipped on both ends today)





Arrived today. November 4.









No comments:

Post a Comment