Friday, August 29, 2014

Shave of the Day - 8/29

Cold Water Shave

Dove Men's Face Wash
Kiss My Face Cool Mint
Tweezerman Badger
Gillette FH Tech w/ Utopia handle
Wilkinson Sword Stainless
CWR, Osma Alum Block
Thayers Rose Petal WH
Mennen Skin Bracer AS

I mixed things up today. I saw someone put a big handle on their tech razor, so I broke out my Fat Handle Tech and matched it with my Utopia handle. I also broke out my Tweezerman brush that hasn't seen action in over a year. The Kiss My Face Cool Mint face-lathered very easily with my Tweezerman Badger brush. Two passes with my Gillette Tech with Utopia handle and a Wilkinson Sword Stainless blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Rose Petal WH and then Mennen Skin Bracer after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment