Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shave of the Day - 8/20

Cold Water Shave

Dove Men's Face Wash
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Schick Eversharp I2 Hydro-Magic (6)
NOS Gillette Platinum Plus
CWR, Osma Alum Block
Thayers Rose Petal WH
Mennen Skin Bracer AS

The Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap face-lathered very easily with my Frank Shaving Finest Badger brush. Two passes with my Schick Eversharp I2 Hydro-Magic and a NOS Gillette Platinum Plus Injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. This was the sixth shave with this great blade. So far, so good. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Rose Petal WH and then Mennen Skin Bracer after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment