Saturday, June 28, 2014

Shave of the Day - 6/28


Noxzema Classic Clean
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Gillette NEW
Astra SP (4)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

I bowl lathered the MWF with my Frank Shaving finest badger brush today for a change. Lots of thick wonderous lather. The Gillette NEW and Astra SP did a marvelous job on the first pass, and my second pass was more touch ups. I ended up with a great close, comfortable shave. I took the ramainder of the lather and coated my face and forehead while I did my clean up. I love the way Mitchell's rinses so easily and cleanly. After a warm water rinse, I finished with a cold water rinse, Thayers Cucumber WH and Pinaud Clubman after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment