Monday, May 5, 2014

Shave of the Day - 5/5


Dove Men's Face Wash
Cella Shave Cream 
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Gillette Aristocrat '47
Astra Superior Platinum
CWR
Dickinson's WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

I had a colonoscopy today, and everything came out all right. I did have a senior moment though. I showed up this morning after my Sunday prep to find out I was scheduled for tomorrow morning. UGGH! They were nice and moved me to the end of the schedule, so I went home and watched three hours of Chicago PD and went back. I am happy to have that all behind me.

The Cella shave cream face lathered easily with my Frank Shaving finest badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette Aristocrat and Astra Superior Platinum blade left me with a close comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Dickinson's WH and Pinaud Clubman after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment