Sunday, November 3, 2013

Soaps and Creams II

Updated: November 27
I had ten soaps and creams in my rotation. I use a different soap/cream each day. Last week, I got an email from a young man on The Shave Den forum offering to trade his Micromatic Bullet-Tip razor for one of my soaps/creams. I sent him my list and he chose the Proraso Sandalwood. Well, we made the trade, and we were both happy with the results. Now, I am down to nine soaps/creams. 

#1 Cella Shave Cream

#2 Van Der Hagen Deluxe Shave Soap

#3 Williams Mug Shaving Soap


#4 Kiss My Face Cool Mint Moisture Shave

#5 Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap

#6 Proraso Sandalwood Shave Cream (taken out of rotation, traded for an MMBT)
#7 Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender Shaving Cream

#8 Col. Ichabod Conk Bay Rum Shave Soap

#9 Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
#10 Proraso Green

See original Soaps and Creams

No comments:

Post a Comment