Friday, November 22, 2013

Shave of the Day - 11/22


Dove Men's Face Wash
Williams Mug Shaving Soap
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
GEM Micromatic Bullet-Tip (First Shave)
GEM Super Stainless
CWR
Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

Today's shave is a first shave with my new GEM Micromatic Bullet-Tip. Yesterday's shave left me with a neck full of weepers, so I was going to take it easy today and do a one pass shave, but this new razor came in and plans changed. The Frank Shaving brush face-lathered the Williams marvelously. Then, the bullet-tip did such a great job on the first pass that I gave it one more pass for a near BBS shave. What a wonderful razor! I will be using it over the next eight shaves because it is new and I want it to feel at home. Finished off with the Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS. I am cleaned and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment