Saturday, November 9, 2013

Shave of the Day - 11/9 - TTO Week


Dove Men's Face Wash
Cella Shave Cream
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
2011 Parker 60R
Wilkinson Sword Stainless (4)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

The Cella face-lathered very well with the Frank Shaving badger brush. Today featured the Parker 60R TTO razor. It has been a long time since I have shaved with this razor. It is a little quirky. If I am not careful loading the blade, I get one side mild and one side aggressive. I have to visually make sure that the reveal on both sides is the same. Well, with two passes and touch-ups on the neck, I ended up with a pretty good shave. I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS. I had a physically demanding day, so this shave left me clean and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment