Monday, September 30, 2013

Shave of the Day 9/30


Noxzema Classic Clean
Proraso Sandalwood Shave Cream
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
GEM Micromatic Clog-pruf
GEM Super Stainless (18)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

I'm feeling a little abdominal distress today, so I thought an early shave would help take my mind off the situation. This was shave eighteen with the Gem blade, and I decided to retire it today after a clean close shave. I took a dollop of Proraso SC and massaged it into my face and then face-lathered it with the Frank Shaving badger. I like the way this cream lathers. I did two passes and then touch-ups on my neck for a close, comfortable shave. I finished off with the Pinaud Clubman and am feeling much better. A good shave is therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment