Saturday, September 14, 2013

Shave of the Day 9/14


Noxzema Classic Clean
Proraso Sandalwood Shave Cream
Semogue 1305 Boar Brush
Schick M2 Adjustable (First Shave)
Schick SS blade (1)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

Today was my first shave with my new Schick M Adjustable. What a ride! I got this razor in an eBay auction where I was the only bidder, so it was a steal. It cleaned up very well, and today with a new blade I got a BBS. I have been face lathering recently, so when I got to my Proraso Sandalwood SC I took a dollop on my finger tip and just spread it over my freshly washed face. This was a new technique for me. I had been soaking my Semogue 1305 in hot water, so I shook it out and gave it a gentle squeeze and went straight to the face. In short order, I had a wonderful slick, thick, smooth lather covering my face. I started with the Schick on 3 and quickly turned it up to 6. I did two full passes and then a touch up on my neck for a BBS. This was an incredible shave. I had just started a rotation with my GEM Clog-pruf yesterday, but now I intend on using the Schick M for the next 7 days of this rotation. Finished up with the Pinaud Clubman AS to make it an awesome experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment