Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shave of the Day 9/19


Noxzema Classic Clean
Williams Mug Shave Soap
Parker Pure Badger Brush
Schick M Adjustable (8)
Schick SS blade (6)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

I know some don't like williams, but I get great shaves with it. I am continuing to face lather and the Parker Pure Badger did an excellent job. Two passes and touch ups on my neck made for a very nice shave. Near BBS. I am not chasing the baby, but I am getting great shaves with this Schick M adjustable. This was the sixth shave with this blade and the setting was maxed out at 8. Finished off with the classic Aqua Velva Ice Blue for a refreshing, manly smelling shave. Two shaves left in this rotation of creams/soaps, and I will go back to the GEM Clog-pruf.

No comments:

Post a Comment