Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shave of the Day 6/8


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
Frank Shaving finest badger brush
Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip D3 (First Shave)
ASCO Super SS blade
CWR
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

This is the second shave with the Frank Shaving brush. It lathers great, holds water and lather well, and is very soft to the face. I would say it is a notch above my Parker brush, so it may become my favorite. I will be using these two, alternating between shaves, for the foreseeable future. That will give each time to fully dry between shaves.

Today, was my first shave with this Super Speed Flare Tip razor. It has a nice balance, and it delivers a close shave without irritation. The ASCO SS blade is new to me as well. I was fortunate to get 50 of these in an eBay auction along with the Frank Shaving brush and the Parker 94R razor.  The blades were a plus. I didn't even notice them as part of the auction. I got all three for less than I could have purchased the razor or the brush individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment