Friday, June 21, 2013

LORD Premium Razor


This is my new LORD premium razor, made in Egypt.  It is one of three items I bought with money from Fathers Day gift cards. I was very impressed with the first shave.  The razor is well made with a mirror finish on the head and a long 4 inch aluminum handle. The razor is rather light (1.7 oz.), but it handles easily. I used my new brush to lather Williams Shaving Soap for this shave. I was very pleased with this shave. I would judge it MFS (mighty fine shave); no nicks, no cuts, and no abrasions. I have seen this razor on Amazon for a long time and wondered about it. It is a great value, and would make a great starter razor for a newbie.  It is a gift I believe any wet-shaver would appreciate.

The third item I ordered was Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender Shaving Cream. I am looking forward to receiving that in the next few days. I will be posting results then.

I PIFed this razor on 10/26/14. It got a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment