Saturday, October 20, 2012

Chrome Shaving Brush

Today, I received my new pure badger chrome shaving brush from GBS, sold by Gents, Inc. on Amazon. It goes well with my chrome Edwin Jagger DE razor and stainless steel shaving bowl, and it hangs nicely in my home-made brush holder.

My first shave was a good one. The brush has some heft to it because the handle is really metal with chrome plating. So, making lather can be part of your daily workout. It lathers really well though. For my first shave, I did a hand lathering with Col. Conk lime glycerine soap. It was my first time with this soap as well. It has a pleasant lime smell and of course, it lathers easily.

I am looking forward to bowl lathering next with this brush.

See how my new blue Parker black badger hair brush has blossomed. It is a beauty. Thanks again, Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment