Monday, November 25, 2019

Clear TNNSERs Arrive from UK

Andreas of the UK set up a buyers group for his Transparent TNNSER razor. Six of us Yanks on this side of the pond were part of the group. I made some comment about him having to prep all the razors that were coming to him. He asked if I would be willing to do seven TNNSERs. I said, "Sure, I can do that." So, today I received this package from Andreas.



Here is the unveiling...

bubble wrap

the caps

the handles

the bottom plates

the hardware


The first razor took me about 15 minutes to prep, the second took about 10 minutes, and the rest only took about 5 minutes to prep..










Next, I went through each razor and made sure that they would take a SE blade easily.


Next, I will be packaging them and sending them to their new homes.
I did a random list generator to assign each razor to their new home. I think I can get them in the mail tomorrow.

1 comment: