Thursday, August 29, 2019

The TNNSER 3D Razor

The original TNNSER razor, created by Tom White, was made of aluminum. It travelled the world before ending up at my house until it will be passed on after I pass on.  Andreas of the UK took the razor and made a 3d printed version of it. It got tweaked and Tom also had a razor printed.


Andreas shared the files with me, and I looked for a printer. I found a guy here in Henderson County. Arrowood Mechanical Designs felt they could print it for me. So, I went over to meet with Bill and talk about the razor. I decided to go ahead with a test razor. I did not sleep well that night. I was at his door at 8 AM the next morning, and he had the razor ready. I wrote the following later that morning.

I just got the TNNSER 3D razor from the 3D printer today. It is created by Tom of Burbank and Andreas of UK. I had to get a flat head screw and a nut to hold the head on the handle. The nut was a little thick, so I took it down to size with my Dremel. Here it is, folks. I look forward to shaving with this awesome single edge razor.








Weighs in at 19g.
I created this video to share with the TOST forum and the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment