Monday, August 12, 2019

Enders Speed Blade Haul


I got these blades from a guy on Badger & Blade. He had come into a whole box of the blades and wanted to pif them for the postage, so I opted to get four packs for $6. These blades are Enders, but they have no markings. When I tried to load one into one of my razors, I had trouble and actually broke off one of the "ears."  As it turns out others who had gotten these blades have had similar problems. As we look at them more closely, it appears that there is  a bit of extra material on the edges of the blade. I used a stone and honed down the edges a bit and the blade went in with no problem.

Update: 26 Aug 2019

I had my first shave with one of these blades. It was a bit tuggy, so I decided to strop it to see if it would improve the shave. We shall see.
Here is today's shave.



Here is the stropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment