Saturday, March 30, 2019

Amalfi Basil Lemon Shaving Soap

I just received this Amalfi Basil Lemon Shaving Soap as a gift from a gentleman over on TOST. It is a small batch tallow soap that he made, and he has chosen to share it with a few of us on the forum. I think I am going  to save it for Monday's shave, because that is my Dad's birthday. He would be 105 if he were still alive on planet Earth. I always like to remember him on his birthday by shaving with his razor.


Here is tomorrow's planned shave: my Dad's Schick E3 with Personna blade, the Amalfi Basil Lemon Shaving Soap, Jayaruh #340 badger brush, and Lucky Tiger AS.


I found a Martha Stewart container for a dedicated home for the Amalfi Basil Lemon.


Update:
A funny story: Dan, the creator of this soap misspelled the name when he made the labels. It is supposed to be Amalfi, not Almalfi. He no longer had the original art work, so I reworked the label.




No comments:

Post a Comment