Saturday, February 9, 2019

First Lathering with Jayaruh #353

I used Razorock Classic Artisan Shaving Soap for my initial latherings of new brushes. This brush has a Badger/Boar 70/30 mix knot from Maggards. I use my green bowl for the first latherings.


I wet the brush, shook it off, and loaded it for 30 seconds.


I added a bit of water to the bowl and worked it for 30 seconds.


I added a little water to the bowl and worked it for another 30 seconds.


After a little water, I worked the brush for the third and final thirty seconds.


After the final round of working the lather, this is what I ended up with.


I set it on the container to soak it in for about 30 minutes.

I cleaned up the bowl and returned to the brush after 30 minutes.

Here it is after rinsing the brush and painting it dry.

Now, it is ready to rest and air dry.
#353 post bloom





No comments:

Post a Comment