Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Shave of the Day - 6/7



Nivea Men Face Wash
Col Conk Bay Rum Shaving Soap
Jayaruh #182
Gillette 195
New Improved
Rockwell Swedish Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayer's Lemon WH
Florida Water AS

Fifty years ago on this date, I took the oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. I had enlisted in the Army.

The Col Conk Bay Rum Shaving Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #182 Synthetic brush. I did the first pass with the Gillette 195 razor and Rockwell Swedish Stainless blade and second/clean up pass with New Improved, and I ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with Thayer's Lemon WH and then Florida Water AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment