Sunday, November 29, 2015

DeFitch DF91 Three Piece Razor

This is the DeFitch DF91 three piece razor. It is version 2 of the DeFitch razor. The vendor had a limited offer of $5 for the razor to the first 50 to write for a special code. I jumped on it along with 15 others on The Shave Den. I signed up for the Amazon Prime 30 day free trial and got free shipping, too. The razor arrived on the 24th, and I took the following pictures. It is very nicely made. The fit and finish are flawless. The handle is solid brass with chrome plate. The head is a Zamak alloy. I used my new Jayaruh #28 for eye candy in the pictures. It has a Frank Shaving finest fan badger knot.





I will begin using the DeFitch DF91 on December 1 and use it for five days. Here will be my first shave. I will use this setup for the five shaves. I have other new razors I want to try out during December.

Dove Men Face Wash
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap 
Jayaruh #30RS Silver Tip
DeFitch Three Piece Razor
Personna SS
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
Pinaud Clubman AS


No comments:

Post a Comment