Sunday, February 8, 2015

Shave of the Day - 2/8

 

Nivea Men's Face Wash
ARKO Stick
Jayaruh #3 Pure Badger (First Shave)
J.M. Schmid & Son Str8
Gillette Fat Handle Tech 
Personna Stainless 
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
FD Old Spice AS

The ARKO Stick face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #3 Pure Badger Brush. This was the first shave with this brush. It did a good job though a little scritchy. I used my J.M. Schmid & Son Str8 on my cheeks and neck, and used my Gillette Fat Handle Tech and a Personna Stainless Blade to finish up a close, comfortable shave in two passes. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Lemon WH and then FD Old Spice after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

I was going to just shave my cheeks with the str8, but I got adventurous and went for the neck and upper lip as well. I decided to forego the chin; just too round. Anyhow, I suffered no nicks or cuts. The FHT did a great job of finishing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment