Sunday, February 1, 2015

Shave of the Day - 2/1

 

Nivea Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Bay Rum Shave Soap 
Jayaruh #2  Synthetic
Edwin Jagger DE 89 
Personna Stainless 
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
Aqua Velva

October 8, 2013 was my last shave with my Edwin Jagger DE89. Vintage razors have pushed it to the display case. So, I decided that it needs some loving. I will be using it for the first week in February.

The Col. Conk Bay Rum Shave Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #2 Synthetic Brush. Two passes with my Edwin Jagger DE89 and a Personna Stainless Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Lemon WH and then Aqua Velva after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment