Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Jayaruh's Little Fun PIF

I have put together this little pif on The Shave Den shaving forum. It will run through March 5. That is the date I returned to the USA from a year of service in Vietnam (1969). I opened it to any member.

Here's what is at stake:
  • Col. Conk Amber Shaving Soap
  • Taylor of Old Bond Street Pre Shave Aromatherapy Oil
  • Stainless Steel Pet Shaving Bowl
  • Home-made Blade Bank
  • Five assorted DE blades: Personna Super, Bluebird, Lord, Shark, Astra SP
  • Weishi 2004-V DE razor



 The winner will be determined by the customary hat drawing.

Update: March 10
The wife had her knee replacement surgery last week which put a crimp in my plans. I decided to determine the winner with  a random list generator while still in the hospital. The drawing went off on time. We have a winner. Also, I decided to give some blades to the last place entry. I was unable to the pifs off on time, but today, I got both shipped out. Tuesday, March 10.

Last place winner.

2 comments:

  1. Jim
    That's a Great PIF.
    Thank You for your service.
    "Semper Fi"

    ReplyDelete